copyright

Copyright 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 for all original literary content by author(s)

21 July 2010

Good times... good times...

On the 41st anniversary of the Apollo XI moon landing.

I'm feeling sentimental-- as I told my brother tonight, "I have been bored for 41 years-- the first nine got got my expectations up." The video is more recent, but of my hero 41 years ago (and now).

A conspiracy-theorist, used to being around passive-aggressive like himself, is confronted with the reality that the rest of the world (small minority that it is) is merely aggressive.  Hilarity ensues.



I love how the women in yellow, I am supposing to be Buzz's wife, tries to come and stop the confrontation before the clueless "reporter" makes the outcome inevitable-- an inevitability the woman realizes, and walks away before the fun begins.

No comments: